We had our first Instagram live video chat! To celebrate, take 20% off EVERYTHING with coupon code: IG20. Sale ends 4/12.
We tested this exercise on both veterans and newbies of facial exercises. It worked well on both those with and without the foundational build. However, we did notice that those performing “The Brush” over time that already had a good lift seemed to look overall more lifted than the newbies – but this was to be expected.
December 9th through the 13th, we will also have our annual Carolyn’s Facial Formulas Nourishing Skin Care sale. The announcement of the sale will be sent to you via email. While the sale will be 5 days long, the free shipping will only be good for 3 days, so be sure if you wish to take advantage of the sale, that you do it in a timely manner.
Moisturize the skin under your chin and down your neck to your collar bone.
Place your open hand at the base of your throat, stretched across your collarbone. Holding your hand down, extend your neck upwards, leading with your chin but NOT stretching with your bottom jaw. Make a partial fist with your other hand and place the tops of your four fingers between the first and second knuckle just under your jaw line and below the ear. Press firmly but not so hard as to create too much friction:
- Starting under one ear and ending just under the other ear, “brush” the area along the jaw line, but under the chin and jaw with the tops of these fingers, moving back and forth.
- Now, reverse directions and brush clear across the double chin area under the jaw from one side to the other with firm pressure.
- Next, continue brushing across the neck, up and down with firm pressure from one side to the other.
- Change hands.
- Starting again under one ear and ending just under the other ear, “brush” the area along the jaw line, moving back and forth with firm pressure.
- Now reverse direction and brush clear across the double chin area under the jaw from one side to the other.
- Continue brushing across the neck, up and down with firm pressure from one side to the other.
- Changing hands with each round, perform up to 5 rounds at a time.
- Cleansing breath.
Just a reminder to be sure and perform the Face Firmer exercise with every foundational workout. While it’s the combination of exercises from the foundational exercises that gives you the elegant look, the Face Firmer makes sure everything stays balanced and even. And yes! It will be coming to you as a video, soon, as well.
Please visit our Facial Exercise Tips webpage for great information about how to get the most out of each exercise as well as the Product tips webpage for great ways to use the CFFormula skincare line. Both these webpages are updated from time to time with new tips that are mostly from you the CFF customers. Facial exercises work from the inside out and the skincare works from the outside in!
Thank you again for all your loving and loyal support over the years.