Actually, all of the products are safe for around the eyes
- You don’t want to use the Cleansing Scrub around the eyes as the skin there is too fragile to handle that kind of scrubbing.You don’t need to exfoliate the skin around the eyes.
- The Botanical Masque is also safe for around the eyes, but you don’t want to use it there, either, as it is unnecessary. This masque is great for feeding dry skin and extracting impurities from the skin. It’s a clay masque. This means it’s a bit too “strong” for using on the delicate skin around the eyes.
- All the serums are WONDERFUL around the eyes. The Rejuvenating Skin Repair and especially the DMAE in the Crystal Serum C and in the Total Therapy serum help to firm up this delicate skin around the eyes. Meanwhile the aloe feeds the skin tissue at the same time. Even though these serums are extra potent with antioxidants, they are not too strong for the eyes and in fact, you will see great improvement in this area using any of these products.
- The Balancing Facial Cleanser, while having the perfect pH for the skin so you don’t need to use a toner, will even takes off mascara. Just be sure you close your eyes shut tight and apply the cleanser. Using a little extra water when doing this is even more effective.
- The Hydrating Crème Masque is wonderful for conditioning the skin, especially around the eyes. It hydrates the skin and over time you’ll notice you’ll need less daily moisturizer as the skin balances to its more normal and healthy self. In fact, you’ll notice the more you use all these products together, the more hydrated your skin becomes on its own.
- The Moisturizer Plus was actually formulated as an eye cream so you’ll never have to worry about any kind of strange “build-up” of product around the eyes when using MP. There are virtually no oil glands around the eyes as there are in the rest of the face, so you must use specially formulated products only for around the eyes. We just love MP so much that even though it was a bit pricey, we decided that it was just too good not to use it as a whole face cream, as well. You must have noticed how concentrated it is as a little bit goes a long way!
While all the products are safe for using around the eyes, the Cleansing Scrub and the Botanical Masque are the only two products where the eye area should be avoided. You certainly don’t need or want to scrub the delicate skin around the eyes with jojoba beads as are found in the Cleansing Scrub and it’s not advised to apply a clay masque around the eyes, either, as is found in the Botanical masque.
All the other products are not only safe for around the eyes, they are also recommended for use on this more fragile and delicate skin. Over time, using the schedule for radiant skin, you’ll find the tissue around the eyes firming-up, looking smoother and taking on a more youthful glow.