To help keep all ZOOM sessions and schedules on time, the following procedures will be applied:
- Cancellations are accepted 24 hours in advance of the scheduled ZOOM session for a full refund.
- After that or for a “no-show”, there is a non-refundable fee of $35.00 charged.
- For those that show up late, the time missed will be deducted from the scheduled session, so a 30 minute booking showing up 10 minutes late, will only receive a 20 minute session.
- Trainers are not obliged to wait any longer than 10 minutes for a scheduled appointment. After that, the session missed is considered to be a “no-show”.
- Please be familiar with ZOOM and ensure that your camera and microphone are operating correctly before your session.
- Be sure you have good lighting so the trainer can see your face and neck easily!
- You will be sent a link to join the Zoom session. Easy peasy.
- For further information on the actual Zooming sessions offered, please check out Zoom one-on-one lessons webpage.