CFF uses Nuleaf, an organic cbd grower. Here is their summary of their organic cbds of how they are sourced, grown and manufactured.
- 100% ORGANIC Full Spectrum CBD Oil – You can view our full Certificate of Analysis, here: We promise 50+mg CBD p/mL, including CBN, CBG, THC, and CBC! Go here to read about these compounds
- CO2 Extraction (Subcritical & Super Critical) – No residual solvents, heavy metals or toxins left behind Please see our certification on this from the laboratory testing our CBDs.
- USDA Certified Organic cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil carrier – No MCT coconut oil or Olive oil or foreign plant derivatives of any kind in our CBD carrier. Hemp seed oil acts as an amazing precursor to allowing the cannabinoids in the plant to bond to the millions of receptors in your endocannabinoid system. You simply don’t get that “precursor” effect with other carrier oils.
- ZERO isolates, additives, preservatives, emulsifiers or flavoring agents – In other words: No junk!
- Therapeutic female-only Hemp – NOT Industrial Hemp (see picture below)
- 100% Cannabis-only CBD oil – Just two ingredients: Organic CBD Extract and USDA certified organic hemp seed oil… that’s it! 😊
- 100% LEGAL – Product contains less than 0.3% THC – Not enough to get you high, but enough to allow the CBD to be 100% effective.
Grown outside in Colorado and completely organic:
Here is the appended abstract taken from our CBD supplier, Nuleaf, telling you about our CBD origins for our Carolyn’s Facial Fitness, cbd Cream.
About CBD Oil
What is CBD?
Cannabinoids (CBD) is a naturally-occurring constituent of industrial hemp (cannabis sativa) plants. It is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis and is being scientifically investigated for numerous reasons. Most people have heard of a cannabinoid called THC, which is the ingredient in cannabis that gets users high. Unlike THC, CBD (cannabinoids) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid and does not cause a high.
What’s the difference between CBD from hemp and CBD from marijuana?
Both hemp and marijuana are from the same genus and species (cannabis sativa). The characteristic of having low THC is the single difference that most rely on to distinguish industrial hemp from marijuana. CBD taken from hemp and marijuana is the exact same compound.
How do you know how much CBD is in your products?
Our CBD oil is lab-tested as soon as it is extracted and then again by a third party lab (Steep Hill) in Berkeley, California, to ensure an accurate amount of CBD. In addition, we test for over 200 pesticides, herbicides, mold, fungi, heavy metals, and mycotoxins. We use cutting-edge testing and world-class equipment to ensure that our products are safe and healthy. Here are the latest laboratory results of the CBD we use.
Is your CBD a whole plant extract, synthetic, or an isolate?
We would never sacrifice quality by providing a synthetic CBD or CBD isolate blend. We use a whole plant extract that is rich in cannabinoids, terpenes, and other beneficial oils. The Hadassah Medical School at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem sought to compare the effectiveness of a completely purified CBD extract versus a full-spectrum extract of cannabis flowers containing large quantities of CBD. The conclusion of the study was that the whole plant extract, which contained a large percentage of CBD but also contained traces of the other cannabinoids, proved far more effective than CBD-only solutions in alleviating inflammation and pain sensation.
What other cannabinoids are in your CBD oil?
Our full-spectrum CBD oil contains high concentrations of CBD and also other beneficial cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG, CBDA, and CBDV. These beneficial cannabinoids are not psychoactive and are being studied scientifically for a wide variety of health benefits. Cannabinoids work synergistically together with what is known as the entourage effect.
What other ingredients are in your CBD oil?
Our CBD oil has only one ingredient, hemp! Our extracts contain 100% organic cold pressed hemp oil and our proprietary full spectrum CBD concentrate. There are no other additives, preservatives, emulsifiers, or flavorings.
Where do you source your hemp from?
Our CBD oil is extracted from organic hemp plants cultivated on licensed farms in Colorado, USA – all nourished with pristine Rocky Mountain water and lots of sunshine. It’s grown the way nature intended and harvested at peak perfection.
Why is NuLeaf Naturals not USDA certified?
The USDA has made the statement that they will not certify any hemp products grown in the United States at this time. We partnered with an industry-leading third-party lab, Steep Hill, to ensure that our CBD oil is 100% organic. Click here for the latest lab results for the cbds CFF uses in our products.
Green Extraction Methods
How do you extract the CBD and other cannabinoids from the raw plant material?
We use green extraction methods that utilize CO2, which leaves behind no toxins, heavy metals, or chemicals to degrade the product in any way. CO2 is safe to use in food products and commonly found in carbonated beverages, and our bodies even produce CO2 when we breathe!
What type of CO2 extraction do you use?
We use a combination of both Subcritical and Supercritical extractions. This allows us to perform a “fractional extraction” by first extracting at lower pressures to remove the lighter, temperature-sensitive volatile oils, and then subsequently extracting the same material at a higher pressure to remove the remaining oils. This approach is the best because it allows us to extract a complete range of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential oils, and other beneficial phytochemicals that yield a more potent blend.