Celebrate Carolyn's 74th birthday and take 20% off EVERYTHING (including these brand new bonus exercises) with coupon code: HAPPY74TH. Sale ends 6/7.
“The Brush” is designed to firm the double chin and jawline, while erasing lines and minimizing cording in the neck.
Moisturize the skin under your chin and down your neck to your collar bone.
Place your open hand at the base of your throat, stretched across your collarbone. Holding your hand down, extend your neck upwards, leading with your chin but NOT stretching with your bottom jaw. Make a partial fist with your other hand and place the tops of your four fingers between the first and second knuckle just under your jaw line and below the ear. Press firmly but not so hard as to create too much friction:
- Starting under one ear and ending just under the other ear, “brush” the area along the jaw line, but under the chin and jaw with the tops of these fingers, moving back and forth
- Now, reverse directions and brush clear across the double chin area under the jaw from one side to the other with firm pressure. Tip: Press the tip of your tongue to the roof of the mouth during this phase of the exercise.
- Next, continue brushing across the neck, up and down with firm pressure from one side to the other.
- Change hands.
- Starting again under one ear and ending just under the other ear, “brush” the area along the jaw line, moving back and forth with firm pressure
- Now reverse direction and brush clear across the double chin area under the jaw from one side to the other.
- Continue brushing across the neck, up and down with firm pressure from one side to the other.
- Changing hands with each round, perform up to 5 rounds at a time.
- Cleansing Breath