Celebrate Carolyn's 74th birthday and take 20% off EVERYTHING (including these brand new bonus exercises) with coupon code: HAPPY74TH. Sale ends 6/7.
Which face muscles are mostly engaged with which facial exercise? Check out this interactive muscle chart to find out!
Please note: The muscles of the face are actually symmetrical on each side of the face. They are depicted here in this way for easy reference.
Please click here for a downloadable version of which muscles are engaged when performing CFF. Thanks to JD for his contribution of this chart!
Place the cursor over:
- the name of the muscle
- over the muscle in the drawing
- over the photo
- Crows Feet: Opens the eyes and diminishes crow’s feet
- Upper Eyelid Stretch: Firms, opens and exposes the upper eyelid and lifts the eyebrows
- Eye Opener: Strengthens and firms the upper eyelid giving a smoother, firmer look under the brow
- Eye Flex: Firms and strengthens the bottom eyelid, lifts the corners of the eyes and alleviates puffiness and dark circles
- Lower eyelid Stretch: Firms bottom and upper eyelids while helping to alleviate puffiness, dark circles and papery skin
- Brow Line Lift: Lifts eyebrows and strengthens the eyes and forehead muscles
- Forehead Smoother: Lessens wrinkles, tones the forehead and lifts the eyebrows
- Brow Pull/Push: Smoothes, flattens and relaxes vertical lines between the brows
- Worry Line Smoother: Smoothes and flattens deep vertical lines between the brows
- Scalp Pull: Lifts eyebrows, decreases forehead lines and opens the eyes
- Cheek Firmer: Diminishes the wrinkles around the mouth and firms, builds and lifts the cheeks
- Nose Shaper: Firms, gives shape and diminishes the crease below the nose while firming the jowls and preventing/correcting a drooping nose tip by lifting it up!
- Bridge Smoother: Diminishes lines and drape at the bridge of the nose
- Nose Slide: Fills out the sides of the nose giving it more definition
- The Kiss: Firms the area around the mouth lifting out pouches and lines at the corners
- Lip Pull: Firms and smoothes lines on the upper lip and builds cheeks
- The Pout: Strengthens and lifts jowls while firming the mouth
- Sad Face: Strengthens and smoothes the lines at the jowls
- Pencil Crush: Strengthens and smoothes the area around the mouth
- Face Energizer: Lifts the cheeks, strengthens the sides of the nose and jaw line, diminishes wrinkles on the cheeks and around the lips
- Chin Firmer: Firms the chin, smoothes lower lip wrinkles and alleviates dimpling on the chin
- Double Chin Tuck: Firms the double chin and gives flexibility to the tongue
- Tongue Press: Firms the double chin area
- Jowl Firmer: Firms, tightens and builds the jowls and the cheeks
- Neck Strengthener: Strengthens the neck muscles and lessens rings and papery skin on the neck
- Grand Gesture: Firms the corners of the mouth, fills out the cheeks and releases stress
- Jowl Lifter: Lifts and firms jowls and diminishes wrinkles
- Neck Firmer: Tightens and firms the double chin while diminishing wrinkles and rings